Tuesday 21 August 2007

Dreading Tomorrow!

This will be a very short post, as I'm - as usual! - stressing like crazy at the moment! I constantly think of more things to do, more stuff to look up etc, and time certainly flies now!
I can say for certain that I am a lot more prepared now than I was when I first took this exam, which of course feels good. However, I cannot for the life of me say that I feel "okay" about this, that I have a good gut-feeling, that I feel in control of what I am supposed to know ... because I feel completely confused. I do know that I know some stuff, but I don't know if I know enough, or even the important parts. I told you I was confused, didn't I??

Anyway, I will probably go on for another hour or so, before trying to get some sleep. And the exam isn't until 2 p.m. tomorrow, so I'll have to start getting ready around noon - meaning I should get some 3-4 hours (at least) work done tomorrow as well!

Not sure if I'll make an entry here tomorrow night, you can safely say that will depend on the way things have turned out and how I feel.

Take care!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Isprinsessan, Camilla Läckberg
Currently watching: The X-Files, Season 5
Currently listening to: ---
My Plans for tomorrow: Studies + hopefully passing the exam!

No comments: