I just realiazed I had to go through all my blogs, which ones do I have, which ones do I want, which ones work out ... and so on. Not the best timing, since I'm currently in massive study-mode for an exam ... but anyway ...
I managed to detect quite a few things actually ... I deleted some old blogs that didn't work, I've created a bunch of new ones, I think the URL to at least one of them (possible more?) have changed.
This blog is the one mostly visited, so I thought I'd make a post here, detailing which blogs I'm currently having, their URL:s and a short description of them.
If you have been reading my blogs before, and are interested, please note that this post is the correct one, here you will find all my blogs with correct URL:s, so if you'd like to have them bookmarked, do so using what you will find in this post.
Thanks - and here we go! :)
- Att leva med social fobi - a blog in Swedish, about living with Social Phobia, expreriences, thoughts and comments on anything regarding this condition, including things like anxiety, panic attacks and depressions.
- Ytterligare Ett Försök - another Swedish Blog, this a quite embarressing one. I have for a long time fighting to loose weight, but not accomplished anything permanent. This time I thought the pressure of sharing my progress in a public blog might help me get motivated. You will find my personal progress here, but also other things relating to weight, how one sees oneself societies views on weight etc.
- Great Lyrics! - a blog where I publish beautiful poems, wonderful lyrics or great quotes! Both English and Swedish!
- The name is BOND, JAMES BOND! - a blog (English) about the world's most well-known agent, 007, James Bond! Personal thoughts on the movies, the books, the characters, the actors etc.
- Les Misérables: Beyond the Barricade! - my [English] Les Miz blog, where I give my opinions on the musical, songs, performers and more! Please note: NEW URL!
- ~ Jessica: TV & Film ~ - a Swedish blog where I hope to write about TV-shows, movies, actors, but also books and authors that I come across. Reviews and recommendations!