Tuesday 14 August 2007

Various Pictures! :)

I thought I'd make a combined "picture-post" here now.

First out, some adorable pictures of my Zorro, enjoying the few sunny days we had!




Moving on to more of my amateur nature-photograhpy! :) They might not be masterpieces (the understatement of the year??) but at least I'm persistant and keeps trying, right?! :)




Also, I have for a very long time been absolutely fascinated by clouds and various formations in the sky. So below are my attempts at catching some funny, beautiful, strange or amazing clouds! Enjoy!




---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Europa Blues, Arne Dahl
Currently watching: The Simpsons
Currently listening to: Friends Theme
My Plans for tomorrow: Massive studying!!

No comments: