Sunday 12 August 2007

Back For Good!

Hey everyone!!

Yes, I'm finally back for good now, after a summer that has had it's ups and downs (hardly surprising, I guess! *lol*)!!
It's been some very emotional last few days, and very little sleep for the last 48 hours or so, so I'm not really that alert right now! :) I'm currently trying to upload a few pictures to my computer, and resizing them, so hopefully I can come back later tonight or tomorrow, with more posts .... about the summer, about my two sisters, about the fall which for me is officially starting tomorrow - and with lots and lots of pictures of course! ;)

Anyway, I miss the summerhouse and my families, but it's still really good to be back home "where I belong"!!

Seeya soon I hope! :)

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Upp Till Toppet Av Berget, by Arne Dahl
Currently watching: The X-Files Season 3
Currently listening to: Rock Away Your Teardrops, Smokie
My Plans for tomorrow: Deal with lots and lots of practical issues!!!

No comments: