Sunday 26 August 2007

Getting Started!

I have tried to get started on everything today, and while there's always feeling that I could have and should have done more, I'm not completely dissatisfied with today.
I have started cleaning up, I have been going through some stuff that I want to sell and gotten a few auctions up on Tradera, I have tried to bring some life back to my forums with a "welcome back"-invitation to the members ... Also been doing some "work" on the computer ...

First off, some new digiscraps, hope you like 'em! :)



Also, I'm going to try to get a lot of stuff sold on Tradera (a swedish auction site). Feel free to check out my auctions by {clicking here}. I'm happy with whatever I can get rid of, and I will add a lot more things over the coming days, so feel free to check back every now and again! (For those of you living outside Sweden, I accept international bidders as well - let me know if you are interested!)

Also, trying to promote my Forums a little. I haven't been keeping up with them now, since I was away all summer and have had everything with the exam to worry about now, but I'm hoping to get back to posting regularly now!

Hope to see you there! :)
---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Stenhuggaren, Camilla Läckberg
Currently watching: The X-Files, season 6
Currently listening to: Les Misérables - Valjean's Confession
My Plans for tomorrow: Lots of phonecalls, shopping ... and more!

5 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

Totally cute scraps! :)

Jessica said...

Glad you like 'em! :D

Anonymous said...

Hej Jessica! Vad roligt att kunna läsa din blogg igen. Stackars dig med GT tentan men nu får vi hoppas att du kan lämna det bakom dig. Jag ser fram emot att träffas sanrt igen! Många kramar! Sara

Anonymous said...

Ps. Fyyy vad äckligt med spindeln!!! uuuhurrk! :)

Jessica said...

Hej Sara! KUL att höra ifrån dig här! :) :)
Mmm, blev smått irriterad på Sten kan jag ju säga ...*himlar med ögonen*
Och jodå ... spindeln var INGEN höjdare - fast jag tror han fattade piken för han har inte kommit tillbaka! *skrattar*
Hoppas vi kan ses SNART! :) Kram!