Friday 30 May 2008

Inefficiency And More Pictures!

Today hasn't exactly turned out the way I'd hoped ...
I slept very poorly and dreamed a lot of rather disturbing stuff, so when I stumbled up at 7 a.m. I hardly knew my own name! There was no way I was going to spent the entire day at Uni - and unfortunately, if I'm not there when they open, there's not much point in going (long story, not really in the 'explanation-mood' tonight) ... so I ended up staying home instead.
My tiredness stuck with me, so I haven't gotten as much done as I had hoped. I really am totally stressed out, but I also realize I have to be aware of the fact that it's very natural that I am this tired. Not only because I have a ton of stuff to do and it's the end of the semester, but also because I've been doing stuff all semester that previously has taken me days to recover from!!! I'm thrilled things are going so well now, and I am coping way better than ever before, but I think I do have to accept that even if I'm coping better, things like that still make me tired and weary!

Now I'm hoping for a better night's sleep and hopefully I can be more efficient tomorrow instead! :)

Finishing off with more photos from our outing to Sofiero! Enjoy!







---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Det sårbara livet, Fredrik Lindström
Currently watching: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, season 4
Currently listening to: Empty Chairs and Empty Tables, Les Misérables Original London Cast
My Plans for tomorrow: STUDIES!

No comments: