Saturday 31 May 2008

In A Bad Mood!

This has not exactly been a great day! I didn't sleep well - again! - and I overslept and everything felt awkward. I tried "correcting" my bad mood, by running a bunch of errands I've been putting off for quite some time, but it didn't make me feel much better, and I ended up being overly tired afterwards, which meant less studying!
I can really tell I am completely exhausted now, because every little thing tends to feel really hard!! Add to that a bad case of pollen allergies (I usually feel a little every spring, but this year it's been pretty bad - I guess we've had a lot of pollen now, and I'm very tired and therefore more susceptible) and a suspicion of a lurking cold ... I've had a "cold-kind of headache" all day today, as well as the start of a sore throat - so yeah, BAD mood!
Kicking Dirt

I really know I don't have much to complain about, things could be so much worse, and a lot in my life is actually better now than I ever could have dreamed of ... but I guess I sometimes quite can't see that. It's a bit too easy to get wrapped up in whatever is going on at the moment, and more difficult to see to the big picture ...

I'm off to bed now, just hoping tomorrow will be better, both health-wise, mood-wise and also effectively-wise (eh, that's probably not a real word, but you know what I mean, right?! Brows

Today's Blog Dedication: To a close friend of mine, who is currently going through a very hard time. Know that I'm thinking of you!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Det sårbara livet, Fredrik Lindström
Currently watching: The World Is Not Enough
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow:

No comments: