Tuesday 13 May 2008

Not As Planned!

I had this really great plan for today, and it didn't work out at all *sigh*! Things are hectic enough as it is right now, and I kind of need things to work out if I'm going to cope.

I had Old Testament lectures this morning, and it worked out fine - actually really well! :) Then I was supposed to have a study session in the library ... when I realized I'd forgotten most of the stuff I needed for one assignment, and the book I had to use for the other assignment was gone ... wasn't in the library! *sigh*
So I had to go home early, and I know I'm never as efficient at home as I am in the library, so naturally I haven't gotten as much done as I had hoped ... :(

Now I'm really tired, and of course Zorro has decided to go completely insane! He's been very calm for a few days now, so I kind of hoped he had settled down a bit - yeah right! *rolling eyes* All I hear right now is him screaming and a lot of thumps and bangs and crashes - I have no idea what's going on in the other rooms, and to be honest, I'm too tired to care right now! I really don't care if he wrecks the place, I just cannot walk around holding him in my arms every minute he's awake - since that is the only way to stop him!
Okay I'm sorry, I know I'm sounding harsh, and I will regret this later on ... but sometimes my patience just runs out ...

Due to all the mishaps today, and the fact that I haven't gotten as much done as I had planned, I had to cancel on a friend I was meeting tomorrow! I was really looking forward to the meeting, as I had to cancel the last one we were having too, but there's just no way I can fit it in right now!

As you can tell, my mood isn't really great right now - but some good things have actually happened today, so I guess I'll have to try and keep them in mind instead of drowning in all the bad things! Anyway, I have a long day tomorrow (Old Testament at 8 a.m., then I can hopefully complete the study session at the library that I couldn't do today), so I'd better head off to bed.

Take care!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Various books for my Biblical Interpretations paper/essay
Currently watching: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, season 1
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: Old Testament lecture and lots of STUDIES!

2 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

aw...sorry to hear you had a bad day :(

Jessica said...

Thanks ... guess those days just come, so you just have to take it ...