Monday 5 January 2009

Back Home!

Yes, now I'm back home again after the holidays! I left really early this morning, at 5.30 and was home around noon. The trip was okay, but it does get a bit tiresome when you're all alone in the car.
Today I haven't been doing much, starting unpacking a little, but other than that, not much. I find it a bit difficult to adjust - the more I establish my life here, and my routines and the person I am here, the worse that gets. I think it's because I really am two totally different people, I am one person (I'd like to say the "real me") when I'm at home, when I have my routines and my studies and whatnot, and I am a completely different person when I live with my Dad and his family. They have sooooo different routines, with two small children and since I don't have my studies or any kind of "job", the days are also spent quite differently when I'm there. So today has mostly been a question of getting back to who I am when I'm home, what my priorities are, how to spend my days and how to get back to this routine.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm back again, so hopefully my blogging will be regular from now on. I don't think I have the energy to write any more tonight - and I want to try to watch the Icehockey Junior Championships on TV since Sweden has made it to the finals, but it doesn't start until 1.30 a.m. here *yikes* Still, I have a lot of catching up to do in my regular diary until then, and I hope to get back here with more updates - and pictures! - tomorrow!

I hope you all have had a lovely Christmas, and have enjoyed the holidays.
For those of you who haven't: My thoughts are with you!!
See you soon!

2 comments:

Lena said...

Halloj! Äntligen är du tillbaka!!! Hipp hurra!

Jessica said...

Jepp, äntligen hemma igen! :) Känns riktigt skönt, fast det vore ännu skönare om jag hade sluppit ifrån förkylningen! :)
Hoppas vi kan ses snart!