Wednesday 7 January 2009

Some Homecoming!

I celebrated my homecoming after the holidays by getting a pretty nasty cold, which wasn't exactly what I had planned! I was pretty knocked out yesterday, and this morning so unfortunately I missed today's lecture! Not good! I am feeling a little better now, whether that is the cold actually getting better or me stuffing myself full of various pills and medicines is an open question! :) Still, I really do not have time to get really sick now, because my agenda the upcoming weeks are full to say the least.
Due to some family problems, the original plans for the future have been cancelled, so there has been some complications there as well - which is why I'm hoping to recover from this cold sooner rather than later in order for everything to work out.

I had planned to make a number of entries yesterday, letting you know what's been going on for the last few weeks, but as you may have noticed, that didn't happen. Instead I'm hoping to get at least some of them done today. As I am feeling a little better right now, I'm hoping to go out for a while, take advantage of the fact that I now have a car, and hopefully that won't knock me out completely ... as I need to have an active afternoon as well. Fingers crossed I will be back with more entries later on!

Take care!

No comments: