Tuesday 12 December 2006

It's All Going To Hell!

Just when I thought there was no earthly way I could recieve more bad news I just did! :(
It seems most everything I try to say, think and do goes wrong at the moment! It's one thing after another after another, and I'm really having a very hard time coping with it.

I'm completely exhausted, I don't think I've ever been so tired in my life (I don't think a week of constant sleeping would even fix me up right now), and when nothing seems to work out ... I just collapse ...

This week has hardly even begun yet, and I already feel like giving up my entire life ...

Sorry about the very short and very depressing entry ...


Jessica's Websites

2 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

I really hope you're feeling better, and things are starting to work out for you. *HUGS*

Jessica said...

thanks sis!!! I REALLY hope so too ...