Friday 14 December 2007

Apathy Again?

I'm really not feeling great these days, unfortunately!
I definately feel a tendancy toward the apathic state I was in during the beginning of this fall, and I don't like it one little bit! I know there's just a week left before Christmas "holidays" (and I use quotation marks on purpose here, since I'd hardly call Christmas a holiday ... but you get the picture), but I can't help it!
I feel terrible, I don't get anything done, and when I try to pull myself together to actually get something done, it won't work out!
*deep sigh*

I have a very heavy week coming up, meaning I have lots and lots and lots and lots to do this weekend, both to get ready and do the things I need to do, but also in mentally preparing myself for this, so I can actually go through with this ...

I'm really totally tired so I should go to bed and get up at a decent hour tomorrow instead, but I tend to get stuck in some stupid computer game or something, and never fall asleep ...
Sorry about being so negative all the time, I do hope I can share some more positive blog entries before my Christmas hiatus ...

Good night!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Not much
Currently watching: Stargate Atlantis
Currently listening to: Not much
My Plans for tomorrow: Too much - complementary shopping, studying, cleaning ....

No comments: