Tuesday 18 December 2007

Rather Terrible Ending!

Yes, it seems that the ending of this fall turns out to be rather terrible! I suffered a near complete break-down regarding everything in my life the other day, and that wasn't exactly my plan! I'm starting to be able to think rationally now, but it will take some time to recover from this. It also, of course, has consequences! I have tried to deal with at least some of them, but I suspect others will haunt me later on.
I know there's nothing I can do about it now, things happened the way they did and all I can do is try to work things out as best I can. But that sure isn't easy. Time is a factor, since holidays are coming up, and I know the holidays will be very intense and tough, and when I get back down here, I will have to try to sort out this mess. So right now I'm not that happy with things, generally speaking.

I'm really not feeling up to blogging at all, but I thought I'd at least give you a reason to why my blog entries are so few and short right now ....






---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Nothing
Currently watching: Tru Calling
Currently listening to: A Sunday in Battery Park, Kristina From Duvemåla
My Plans for tomorrow: I haven't the slightest idea!

No comments: