Tuesday 11 December 2007

Working Hard!

I'm currently feeling very confused! I'm hard at work, trying to deal with this situation, and I honestly don't know wether I'm doing a good job of it or not!
At times I feel I'm doing quite well, and working out issues and trying to cope - and the next minute I don't know what I'm doing, and everything feels terribly confusing!

I know there's only about 10 days until Christmas - but Christmas tend not exactly to be a holiday for me (to be blunt: I totally hate it!), so I can't exactly count on that being a time for recreation ....
I really really really hope I can sort this whole mess out - in one way or another - but I'm not sure how!
I did feel better earlier today, but something rather big happened tonight. I can't really say that it made me feel worse, but it made me feel more - which in these cases are mostly annoying ...

Okay, I'm gonna go to bed now, I can hear how completely non-coherent I'm sounding. Sorry for being so cryptic ....

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Not much
Currently watching: The X-Files, season 5
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: I haven't the slightest idea, but a good guess would be: STUDIES!

No comments: