Sunday 23 March 2008

Going Crazy!!

It feels like I'm seriously starting to loose my mind right now!
I do absolutely nothing except study right now (and occasionally I eat), and I get absolutely nothing done!! It's really starting to get to me now, because I have a ton of work to get through before the exam (on Thursday), and since I am at it, studying all the time, I don't understand why I can't get anything done!
I still have to write a huge paper, of a book that is so abstract it takes forever just to figure out what's he's trying to say (and I'm not doing a very good job of that, either) - and then you're supposed to give your own thoughts and reflection of what the authors says.
On top of that, there are two books for the written exam, and we got out some questions to help us study ... and I feel compelled to do them all, after all, it would be pretty stupid to ignore that much actual help, right? The only problem is, there are 55 massive questions, and I haven't even started yet! Way to go, Jessica!!! *sigh*

As you probably have noticed, I am not in a good mood right now! I know there's still some time left before the exam, but just the feeling to studying constantly without feeling you get anything done at all, is completely frustrating, and makes it really difficult!

I don't have much plans for the upcoming week either, except focus on the exam 100%. I do have a Hebrew lecture on Tuesday afternoon, and I really want to go. It's the last one on the language-course (then moving on to a more interpretative course), and we're going to go through some vital texts. That course takes it's exam at the same time I'm taking NT, so I'm hoping to talk to my teacher about maybe getting a copy of the exam on Friday, so I can take the weekend to go through it and get a personal check on how well I've been doing these last few weeks (which is not very well, I'm afraid, but still) ... So I do hope I can get to the lecture on Tuesday, but apart from that, I won't do anything except study until Thursday afternoon! *yawn*

I've just finished reading through the main book (though I cheated a bit toward the end *oops*), and I'm totally exhausted, so I'm gonna get something to eat now, head off to bed, and try to get an early start tomorrow morning!

Take care!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: God knows!! *sigh*
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1, season 1
Currently listening to: Walk Through the Fire, Once More With Feeling
My Plans for tomorrow: STUDIES!

No comments: