Sunday 2 March 2008

Trying For March!?

I really do want to keep this blog updated every day, but these days it seems impossible! *sigh* Guess I'll have to give it a new try during March, right?! :) I enjoy this blog, and it keeps getting visitors, so I will try to make an effort to update it more regularly!

What's been going on? Well, it's easily summarized: STUDIES!! I don't do much apart from studying these days, as you might have noticed - and as boring as it may sound, I really am enjoying myself! Sure, some days aren't that great - I've suffered a cold for about a week which of course has put a damper on my mood, but overall, I think things are working out really well! We did an unofficial "trial-test" in Hebrew last week, nothing serious at all, we got to take it home and prepare it, our teacher didn't grade it, he just went through the correct answers during class - but I pretended it was a real exam, studied for it, and performed it in a "proper" manner ... and to my huge surprise, it turned out I would only get 2 points below the maximum score .... Knowing how things were last semester, this is truly amazing, and that made my day - even though my cold was really terrible! :)

I started feeling better and better during the weekend, so I managed to do a real cleaning of my entire apartment, which was more than neccessary, that's for sure, and I've also gotten quite a bit of studying in, so at least the weekend doesn't feel like a complete waste ... even though there's always that little voice inside you, telling you that you could have done more and more and more ... :)

I have a very heavy week coming up, so I hope I can go to bed early tonight!!
Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend for Hebrew studies at 9, then it's lectures at 1 (still haven't decided if I'm going to New Testament or Hebrew, as they are colliding, but that's a long story ...).
On Tuesday I have Hebrew 8-10 and New Testament 1-3, so I'm hoping to get some studying done during the break.
On Wedesday I have a New Testament seminar 10-12, I'm having lunch with Johanna at 12, and then around 2-3 I'm meeting a friend and her young son in Malmö!
Thursday and Friday are "easy days" with only Hebrew 8-10 .... but I have a feeling I will be rather tired on Friday afternoon, that's for sure! :)

I hope you all had a great weekend - and wish me luck on my intention of writing something here every day! :)

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Litterature for the courses I'm taking
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1, season 6
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: Studying, lectures

No comments: