Wednesday 12 March 2008

Intense Studying!

Today has been spent studying, studying and oh yeah - studying! *sigh*
I think I have prepared for the seminar tomorrow ... at least I've been writing 19 pages by hand, so that should constitute some preparation at least! I'm still very worried though, I really don't like seminars, and this one will be the first I'm attending, so that makes it rather a big deal! I do hope I can go through with it, and I think I will - but that doesn't stop me from feeling quite anxious!!

I did bump into some really interesting connections with the Old Testament - Paul quotes it rather often - which made things a bit more easy to take! It did raise some questions though, so I'm hoping I can have a word with my Hebrew professor about it tomorrow, would be very interesting to find the answers to my questions, even though they may not be addressed at the seminar!

This will be a short entry, but I have you a rather lengthy summary of what's currently going on earlier today, so I hope you'll forgive me. As I said before, I'm pretty nervous about tomorrow on many levels, so I'm gonna try to get some sleep now, so I can get up early and start dealing with my "issues"!


---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Lots and lots of New Testament books
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1, season 9
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: Hebrew lecture, New Testament seminar and STUDIES!

No comments: