I feel so much more inspired and interested in the Hebrew studies, even just plain old language studies with a million different verb forms, than the New Testament, so at least I'm finding out I have made the right choice when it comes to future studies! :)
The next week and a half will be sooooo demanding!! I really hope I can keep up with writing an entry here once a day, but I won't promise anything! Until next Wednesday I'm supposed to:
- Read one book and answer questions in regards to it (have read the first chapters and done questions today).
- Read another book and write an 8 page-long paper on it.
- Write another paper (won't know any details until tomorrow about that)
- Prepare for a seminar on Thursday
- Read yet another book on which we will a "group-exam" (kind of complicated story) next Tuesday (March 18)
On top of that I will have to keep up in Hebrew and it least prepare the sentences for each lecture. I know I'm going to have "let go" of the Hebrew assignments if things gets to much, but I know that if I stop preparing for each lecture, I probably will fall so far behind I won't be able to catch up. So even though I won't "study" any Hebrew, I still have to prepare the sentenecs for each day, otherwise I don't think I can continue with that course ...
But needless to say, it won't be easy ...
Wish me luck!
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: An introduction to the study of Paul - David G Horrell
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1, season 8
Currently listening to: I'll Never Tell, Once More With Feeling
My Plans for tomorrow: Studies at the Department, Hebrew lecture, New Testament lecture, running errands