Friday 7 March 2008

A Good But Tired Day!

Today has been really good, but I have been extremely tired!!
It was a pain to get up at about 4.30 this morning, but at least I was studying Hebrew sentences at the Department at 7.45 (my train gets in rather early)!! Lecture as usual, and can you believe it: I was asked to read AGAIN!! I know it's more or less "circumstantial", not really, but close enough, but it still feels rather strange, fourth time in a row?!!? Still, like I said in my previous entry, I am greatful for it, so I guess I shouldn't say anything about it! I guess it's hard for me not to think back at last spring and what this would have done to me then ... I'd probably dropped the course entirely, I think!

After lectures, some of us including our teacher went for coffee at a nearby Department! I had a vague idea about going to a mall afterwards, mostly to do "something" other then go from studies at home to studies at Uni and then back to studies at home, but I wasn't sure about times and hadn't quite made up my mind! When we broke up our little coffe-date, I realized I might have had about 2-3 minutes to get to a bus stop in order to get to the mall (otherwise I would have had to wait for over half an hour, and I probably would have gone home instead). I walked rather quickly had an eye out for the bus the entire time ... I got to the bus stop and about 15 seconds later, the bus arrived! Is that great timing or what?!

I didn't buy anything at the mall, though I certainly could have!! One store had a sale on dvd box sets for 99:- (about US$16) and another store had the book "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", hardcover in English (these books are very expensive in Sweden) for 69:- (about US$11) ... but I managed to not buy anything ... my economy is very strained at the moment, to say the least, and the litterature for the courses I'll be taking are quite expensive!

I had planned to stay about an hour, and take a bus home at 12. Those buses only go once an hour, so it had a bit to do with timing. I got tied up, and thought I was going to miss my bus, I rushed to the bus stop and once again, I had to wait maybe a minute, then the bus showed up! Lucky me!

Unfortunately I've been completely exhausted tonight! I know I maybe could consider taking Friday night off ... and of course I have, since I haven't had the energy to do anything at all ... but I can't help feeling bad, because I have SO much to do, I really don't have time to take any kind of break!
Still, I'm really tired right now and it's only 9 p.m. so I'm hoping if I can fall asleep fairly soon, I should be able to be up and about pretty early tomorrow morning!

Take care - I hope you will have a great weekend!!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Bible - The Gospel of Luke
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1, season 7
Currently listening to: Brother Louie - Modern Talking
My Plans for tomorrow: Heavy studying!

No comments: