Tuesday 23 October 2007

At Last!

Finally I have had a fairly good day!!!!
Since things haven't been the greatest lately, that feels wonderful, and I am very greatful! No headaches at all today, and I have gotten pretty much done too!

I met my mentor, Rebecka, for lunch today which was really nice! They have these sort of 'student-lunches' - it's a bit complicated and has to do with the way the University functions, but still ... they are total bargains!! Today we had yummy Taco-pie with sallad, water to drink and coffee and cookies afterwards - and for all of it we paid 30SEK!! (which is under $5) Amazing! Should try to use that more often! :)

I usually have a 'down-period' in the afternoon, between say 3 and 5-6, and this happened today as well. I get so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open - and I can't very well go to bed at 5 p.m. can I?! *lol* Not much got done than, but after that I managed to clean a little and also get some studying in. Not too bad!

I'm still very addicted to the TV-show Stargate SG-1, even though I only have the first season on DVD yet (my huge box set hasn't arrived yet!), and I thought I'd try to promote my Stargate-blog a little - check it out : Enter The Stargate
Enjoy!
I also made a few Stargate graphics tonight, I hope you'll like them!



My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Förgörarna, Olov Svedelid
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1 (season 1)
Currently listening to: Secret Garden: Prologue - Journey from India to Yorkshire
My Plans for tomorrow: Studies mostly - some errands

3 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

happy to hear you had such a nice day! (wow..30 sek is a really nice price for lunch!)

The Darkest Night said...

forgot to say...COOL graphics!

Jessica said...

Yeah, that lunch was really great!
And glad you enjoyed the graphics! :)