Sunday 14 October 2007

Rather Dull Days!

I get the distinct feeling my blog entries are just getting more and more dull right now ... don't really know what to do to make them more interesting either.
My life is dull at the moment, therefore I guess my blog entries will be as well. I don't do much at all, I have nothing planned, except getting more and more nervous about my oral exam which is coming up in about 10 days ... still not feeling the least bit prepared of cousre ... but that's not much to write about either!

My 'top secret project' is still on ... can't really say if it's working out or not as it's early days yet, but I guess the good news is that I'm still hard at it and haven't given up yet. That's something right?! :)

God, I really have to start thinking about more fun stuff for this blog, I'm almost falling asleep writing this - how are you possibly going to be able to stay awake reading it ...
Any suggestions? Feel free to leave a comment on what you'd like to read about here ... my mind is coming up empty at the moment (I'm guessing I've had too much of Max Weber and his protestant ethics and spirit of capitalism and sociology of religion lately! :)

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Beskyddarna, Olov Svedelid
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1 (season 1)
Currently listening to: La Devise du Cabaretier - Les Misérables Original French Concept Album
My Plans for tomorrow: Lots of errands ... and studies ... what else?

6 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

Good luck with your project!!

Jessica said...

*thanks* Feels a bit stupid to mention it, without saying what it's about ... but I need to feel that it at least has potential to work out before I tell everybody.

The Darkest Night said...

well, you sure are making us curious!! But I understand that you want to wait before you tell us about it :)

Jessica said...

Thanks for being so understanding though ... unfortunately unexpected events have sort of put my project on a hold now ... hoping I'll be able to get back on it soon though!

The Darkest Night said...

aw..that's too bad! Oh well, take your time! I'm sure it will be great no matter what :)

Jessica said...

Thanks sis! :)