Monday 29 October 2007

Mostly Studies ...

This day has felt kind of weird, actually. It's been sort of divided into two parts - this morning and until, oh, about 4 p.m. or so, I was really efficient, I got things done and I felt pretty good. Then for some reason, it all changed. I can't really explain it, but for some reason, I completely lost focus this afternoon! I've tried getting things done, but despite my efforts, nothing gets done! Very annoying!

Needless to say, not much is going on right now, except for studies! I still feel I'm in major trouble this semester, and I'm starting to think I'm going to feel that way until the entire semester is over! Things have not been working at all, and I know I'm paying the price for that now, but that doesn't make it easier! Guess I'll have to realize that I will spend every waking moment studying in the future, and hope for the best (although I strongly feel that won't ever be enough) ...

Anyway, better get off to bed so I can get an early start tomorrow!
Good night!


---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Dödens budbärare, Olov Svedelid
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1 (season 1)
Currently listening to: Amo Del Mesón (Master of the House) - Les Misérables Spanish Cast
My Plans for tomorrow: STUDIES!

No comments: