Monday 15 October 2007

Way Tooooo Tired!

I actually did have plans for a "real" blog entry tonight, even tried to figure out some pictures to use, and also start getting back into blogging again ... since I haven't really written that many funny posts lately ...
Unfortunately I'm completely exhausted at the moment, I'm so tired I can hardly put words together, so I'm afraid the blog entry I had in mind will have to wait ... sorry! I hope I'll be able write it tomorrow ... (and reply to comments!)
My day hasn't been great .... and it didn't get better when I tried to have "fun" online before:


Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as The Beast

Your alter ego is The Beast! But that is only a name... you are kind hearted and sweet, people just misunderstand you.

The Beast


75%

Cinderella


63%

Donald Duck


44%

Ariel


44%

Sleeping Beauty


44%

Goofy


38%

Pinocchio


38%

Snow White


25%

Peter Pan


19%

Cruella De Ville


6%


Gee, I'm The Beast - thanks sooo much! Okay, so I know he's supposed to be the good guy, but that still didn't help my mood any ...

I hope I'll be back with a better entry tomorrow!
Seeya!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Guds Rötter, Olov Svedelid
Currently watching: 2½ Men
Currently listening to: ---
My Plans for tomorrow: Sorting out a lot of stuff, working on my 'top secret project', studies

4 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

I got "The Beast" too..eh..weird!

Jessica said...

Totally weird ... you think it's rigged?! *lol* Practically everybody's a Beast?! Who knows ...:)

The Darkest Night said...

I strongly suspect it! LOL

Jessica said...

Yeah, me too! :D