Thursday 4 October 2007

Day Divided In Two!

This day - like many others now! - have felt quite strange!
I woke up with a splitting headache, but I was going to have the janitor take a look at my bathroom today, sometime after 1, so I couldn't exactly sleep all day! I managed to get rid of the headache ... more or less anyway ... and was quite efficient! In about 2½-3 hours I managed to clean my entire apartment, maybe I skipped a few things, but I still think that was pretty okay!
The janitor came, he fixed some stuff with the drain in the shower - and took a look at some stains in the bathroom carpet. And it seems like they must rip up the carpet, fix whatever's underneeth and put it back again ... Didn't sound that great, but apparently there was no panic. The janitor would speak to the guy handling those kinds of things, and than they'd have to check it out again ... Guess I'll have to see what they say when they're done! I know there's something I need to do, but it does get complicated. It seems like I can stay in the appartment at least - but I'm not sure if I can use the bathroom (at least I won't be able to use the shower), and I'm not sure what to do about Zorro either ...

For some reason, my efficiency completely stopped after the janitor had been here! I don't know why, I wasn't that nervous about having him here, so I shouldn't have been reacting that way ... but all I've managed to do this afternoon is go out grocery shopping - came back with two huge bags - but I still feel I should have gotten more done .... *annoying*

Also, we've set a date for my first oral exam! *HELP!!!* October 25th, at 10 o'clock! I think I should be able to get ready and prepare whatever it is I'm supposed to be preparing, but I still feel terrible just thinking of an oral exam ....

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The protestant ethic and the spirit of capitalism (Max Weber)
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1 (season 1)
Currently listening to: Give Us A Mystery (Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen)
My Plans for tomorrow: STUDIES!!!!! (and doing laundry!)

4 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

Sounds like a busy day!
Good luck with your exam!! *hugs*

Jessica said...

Yeah, eventually I at least got some stuff done! And thanks - I'm gonna need all the luck in the world to fix this exam!!

The Darkest Night said...

*fingers crossed*
I'm sure you'll do great!

Jessica said...

Thanks!:)