Thursday 11 October 2007

Why So Hard?

Why is it sooooo difficult to go back to blogging regularly when you've been away from it for a few days?!?! I find it totally difficult to start writing here again, and it's been nearly a week since my last post! *gasp*
Can't say I have that much to report though - the weekend was really nice, great company, great food, lots of fun stuff! However, yesterday and today has been more or less totally horrible, so at the moment I'm not in a great mood! I've been really down and feeling low, and on top of that I've spent the entire day today trying to get rid of a headache - without succeeding! *sigh*
I really should write a lot now, because pretty much everything feels terrible at the moment - and I can't seem to find the energy to do anything (the headache is a factor there too, you can hardly be efficient and get a lot of stuff done when it feels like your head is split open and somebody is having a party with a great big sledge hammer inside it ....

Okay, I guess I'd better just stop blogging now, not much fun with me constantly wining over everything! Hopefully I'm in a better mood tomorrow and will be back with a better blog entry!
Take care!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Domens Dag, Olov Svedelid
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1 (season 1)
Currently listening to: Vildgräs (Kristina Från Duvemåla)
My Plans for tomorrow: Studies, some errands, catch up on blogging

7 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

I'm dealing with the same problem....ever since my computer crashed I just can't seem to get back to blogging..*oops*
of course the fact that my computer is SLOW doesn't really help either.. besides it feels like I'm always writing the same thing in my blog anyway.. :(

anyway, hope you'll have a really nice weekend! miss ya! been way too long since we last talked!

Jessica said...

It's very frustrating indeed! And I can understand that a non-cooperative computer doesn't make it easier either!
I really do hope we catch up on YIM some day soon, it's been forever since we talked!!!
*hugs*

The Darkest Night said...

yeah it's been AGES!! I'm not online that much at the moment (maybe an hour or less each night), but I haven't had much luck catching you online...

Jessica said...

I'm not online that much either - haven't been feeling really great lately, so I'm mostly online blogging and that's it ... but you'd think we'd bump into each other SOME TIME!!

The Darkest Night said...

*LOL* yeah I hope we'll have better luck in the future!!

sure was great "seeing" you last night though! Hope to catch you online again SOON

*hugs*

Jessica said...

Yeah, it was great "talking" again - we must catch up soon again! :)
*hugs*

The Darkest Night said...

you got it dude!
*hugs*