Saturday 27 January 2007

A Better Day!

Yes, thank God I had a better day today than yesterday!
I do have a tendancy to feel that I always should do "more", wether it's studying, cleaning, online stuff or whatever, but at least I don't feel like today has been a complete waiste, and I guess that's something, right?!
I did get some studying done, I've covered pretty much the first two chapters in the book now (although, "chapter" is hardly the word for them, since one chapter is about 1-2 pages long. Brows But we are in the very beginning of the course, and that does feel like quite enough! And at least I can read the practice sentences there now! I'm not totally familiar with all the translations and the words, but I have a fairly good idea at least. I thought about starting on chapter 3 as well, but they went through that yesterday, when I wasn't there, and it looked far more complicated than the first two, so I'm gonna have to save that until tomorrow.
I was good enough to start another study-project instead though! *yay me* Our professor informed us at the first lecture that it would be a good idea to get some general Old Testament knowledge as well, not only pure Hebrew. He recommended a few books, and even though I haven't had a chance to get them yet, I started reading from another book which pretty much covers that. So I feel quite good about that anyway! :)

I have also done some cleaning, and my "hate-thing" ... now, I generally hate cleaning, but there's one thing I hate more than the rest; cleaning the shower drain ... *yuck* It's really the worse thing EVER when it comes to cleaning! I did do it, so at least I won't have to go through that again for a few months - I hope!

Plans for tomorrow: More studying! I have a feeling I will never quite feel like I'm up-to-speed on this course, because there are so much to go through and so much you can practice on. Guess I'd just keep at it and hope for the best!

I have been meaning to start making a whole lot of graphics too! It's been quite a while since I was active with Photoshop, and I have lots of stuff I want to do, Christmas graphics, graphics with my two sisters, TV/movie graphics etc. I still don't feel like I have the time for it - but I took a little while to make one tonight at least! Better than nothing, right?! I'm not very happy about it ... but I guess you can't be happy about everything you do! :)

Take care!


Jessica's Websites

No comments: