Monday 22 January 2007

So Much Going On!

I know I should have written here last night, so I feel a bad about that. However, things are rather confusing right now, and a lot of stuff happens in my life at the moment, so my brain doesn't really feel up to blogging at the moment!
This will just be a very short entry saying that I had a great time visiting my families - although some stuff was not great when I got home ...
Things are working out at Uni as well, I think! Nothing is perfect - but you can hardly expect that, right?!? - but at least I'm feeling okay with it. I have however had a very, very intense weekend and a loooong day today, so I don't think I'll be able to go into detail.

I have a better day tomorrow, all I have planned is a lecture between 8 and 10, and even though I have to study a lot, at least I shouldn't be quite so tired as I am now. Therefore, I promise to come back with a few entries to let you in on what's been going on - during the weekend, cute photos, what's happening at Uni etc. Hopefully, I can get that done tomorrow!

Take care!


Jessica's Websites

No comments: