Friday 12 January 2007

Thinking!

Today has been rather slow, even though I have tried to get things done. I have done quite a lot of thinking, and I have to say that my pessimistic mood has been somewhat better today ...
Tonight I'm not feeling the best though.
I have quite a few issues I can't really let go, they seem to invade my mind constantly, and I can't get around them. I know I there's nothing I can do to make them go away or affect them in anyway, but they still upset me quite a bit.
Different issues come up at different times of course, but for now there are two major things that I have a hard time dealing with. I guess I'll just have to learn to live with them ... and the fact that I can't do anything to make them go away.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsI had some bad news this evening to. My Dad phoned, and aparently things aren't great with my new little sister, so she and her mother are still in hospital! They were meant to go home today around lunch, but that was out of the question, as there were several complications. I don't want to go into detail, and my Dad was totally exhausted, so I didn't understand that much of what he told me, but aparently they'll be doing extensive tests tonight, and I guess we can just wait and see what happens.
I'm pretty sure it's nothing really dangerous, but since she's soooo small and fragile, it's hard not to worry.

On a little happier note, I have managed to make a major update on my Les Misérables Blog (http://les-miz.blogspot.com) - a long, personal review on the Original London Cast Recording. Enjoy!

Take care!


Jessica's Websites

No comments: