Wednesday 10 January 2007

Busy Day - Bad Mood!

I have been in a bad and pretty depressing mood all day today. In spite of this, I have tried to keep busy, because most of the time, I can at least feel good about actually doing something, instead of just sitting in front of the TV feeling sorry for myself.
Unfortunately, it didn't work today! I have tried more or less everything: keeping busy, doing fun projects, doing boring projects, getting out for some shopping, sleeping ... but I'm still in a lousy mood ... *sigh*

Guess there's not much more I can do about it now either, other then hope for better times, right?! I apologize for this very short entry tonight, but since I'm not in the mood and I've written a long 2006-summary here earlier today, I think I'll just call it a night now. I guess I can't quite go to bed at 7 p.m. but at least I can relax in front of the TV for a few hours!

Seeya!


Jessica's Websites

No comments: