Monday 19 November 2007

Can I Turn It Around??

My bad mood was with me this morning when I woke up, which didn't feel great! Apart from the fact that it's never great to be in a bad mood (duh!), I really felt this could have implications on the day and the week, because I know I tend to be apathic or not handle things great when I feel like that, and I really need to get things working in my life now!
But I did manage to turn it around! I don't know how, really, but after water, a large mug of coffee, and episode of Stargate SG-1 and a lot of writing in my diary, I did feel a lot better!! I'm still upset about this whole eBay thing of course, and things at Uni aren't exactly wonderful either, but at least I felt like I could cope with this day!

And I coped!! I have actually been in a better mood than I had anticipated tonight, even though I didn't get home until about 6 p.m. (I met my mentor, Rebecka, after lectures). There were however a few incidents today that were less good (one was very, very less good ... and yes, I know that wasn't the best English sentence I've accomplished in my life *lol* - "To read makes our speaking English good" - Xander in Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - and I'm having a bit of a hard time dealing with those things.
There are two things at Uni that really bother me now, I don't want to go into details here, sorry, but I'm having a hard time coping with them now ... one is beyond my capacity to do anything about, but I still feel bad about it, and it feels terrible that I know there's nothing I can do to feel better about it - and the other thing is completely up to me to take action in, but there the problem is that I don't know if I feel I CAN take action ....
As I'm sure you've figured out by now: it's a great, big mess!
*sigh*
I guess it will work out one way or another, but it does not feel good. I feel like I have enough "problems" at Uni just trying to pass my courses, since things are so intense right now - and adding these two problem areas does NOT help ....

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Teologiska Reflexioner II: Gudstro, Werner Jeanrond
Currently watching: 2½ Men
Currently listening to: ---
My Plans for tomorrow: Studying, lectures at Uni

No comments: