Monday 12 November 2007

Oh What An Active Day!

Wow! I can't believe what an active day I've had! True enough, I'm completely exhausted now, but it still feels good to have gotten quite a few things done ... despite not everything working out exactly as planned!

This morning I started catching up on my course, as fell behind last week studying for my oral exam. I had gotten notes from Johanna (*thank you - thank you*) through email, but since I learn a lot from writing, I decided to take them down by hand as well ... it took almost two hours (!), but I think it was really worth it, because I felt I really understood what it said and meant!
Going into town for lectures at 1 p.m. - and the train was late again!!! I don't know what's going on now, but the trains are always late! I think I'm gonna have to take an earlier train just to be certain in getting there in time - but if that should be in time, I'll be at Uni almost an hour before lectures start ... not that much fun! *sigh* How hard can it be to follow a timetable?!!? *annoyed* I just made it to lectures, luckily enough! It was quite interesting, but I have a tendancy to take a lot of notes - today I wrote more than 7 pages!
As soon as lectures were over, I rushed down to the bookstore to check out the book we're having now (haven't even given that a thought before *oops*), only to find that it cost almost 100 SEK more in the store than online - so I ordered it online tonight instead!
Then I caught a bus to a nearby mall, where I managed to get some presents for my younger sisters on sale ... always nice! :)

But I didn't get home until 6 p.m. - completely exhausted ... but Zorro was totally happy of course!! I think he'd really missed me!
Since I got home I have managed to get some stuff done online, pay a 'special' bill and copy some more notes (about 2 pages so far). I'm really tired now, so I'm going to go to bed early tonight!

What most of all surprises me, is my mood! Ever since Zorro had his little 'throwing-up-incident' (see blog entry for 28 October) I have actually been in a "good" mood (at least for me)!! No more apathy or melancholy - sure I'm stressed out, nervous, anxious, panicked ... but that's not the same thing! I actually feel okay about things, and now after Friday, I feel good! Things are tough - trying to work out my studies will not be easy, that's for sure! - and I'm constantly tired, but I still feel good and I still do things! Amazing!!
Now I know only to well I should not take any of this for granted, because God knows it can change at any minute - but because of that, I really am very greatful for every day and every hour I get to feel like this!!

Take care!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Stenhuggaren, Camilla Läckberg
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1 (season 10)
Currently listening to: Nothing to do, Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (yeah right *rolling eyes*)
My Plans for tomorrow: Heavy studying, lectures!

No comments: