Friday 23 November 2007

Studies, Studies, Studies!

Today has been a studying day - unfortunately, I'm completely exhausted, and it feels like I'm not getting anything done! I'm really trying hard to be focused and concentrated and effective, but it still feels like it doesn't amount to anything, like I haven't done anything at all when the day is over! *sigh*

I guess I'm not in a bad mood, but it feels kind of hopeless when you feel you really try as hard as you can, and you don't get anything for your trouble! I know I'm probably in over my head right now, and I'm not sure how this semester will end, what will become of the courses I'm supposed to take, but I don't want to give up on it - I still want to try to make it work ... but at the rate it's been going today, it feels like I'll be taking these very same courses in five years time ...

Not much else to write about, as I've been burried in books and notes all day!
Looking forward to tomorrow night now, when I'll get a study break, I'm going over to Sara for dinner! *yay* Haven't seen her in ages (not couting like 3 minutes at Uni the other day), so I'm really looking forward to that! Also hoping I can get up fairly early and feel I have at least gotten something done before I have to leave.

Take care!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Great big mix ...
Currently watching: Predikanten (after a book by Camilla Läckberg)
Currently listening to: --
My Plans for tomorrow: Studies, dinner with Sara

No comments: