Tuesday 27 November 2007

Patience Is A Virtue

Patience is a Virtue I do not possess!!
That has certainly been proven today! I'm in a lousy mood, having spent most of today running around like crazy trying to get a lot of things done - but almost every single one of them turned out wrong!! I needed to get so much done today, and I've hardly done anything at all!!
Since things are sooo stressful right now, I don't have time for things going wrong, or postponing things to some other time - I need to get them done according to plan.
Yeah, well, "plan" just laughed in my face today!!

And as a result, I feel terrible!! For once though, I don't feel sad and depressed, which is usually the way I tend to react. I rather feel very annoyed ... which isn't great either, I suppose!! I'm desperatly trying to stick to my thoughts from yesterday - that all I can do is my very best, and if that's not enough, I'm going to have to deal with those consequences when they occur!! But it's HARD!!!

All I can do now is try not to let this get to me, and hope for better luck tomorrow!
Take care!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Teologiska reflexioner II: Gudstro, Werner Jeanrond
Currently watching: The X-Files, season 2
Currently listening to: ---
My Plans for tomorrow: shopping, lectures, STUDIES

No comments: