Thursday 29 November 2007

Kinda Boring ...

I haven't a clue what I'm going to write about today ... so I'm guessing this will be a very boring entry! I've been studying practically all day, even though I find it difficult to be really focused!! I'm currently catching up on my lecture-notes, which is taking forever!! I guess it's a good thing, because it means you have a lot of the work done, I tend to learn a lot from notes, but when you're in a very stressful situation and find you have about a trillion things to do as well, it's annoying when it takes about 2-2½ hours to get through one lecture! I also make a habit of first re-writing my notes by hand, checking up all the page-references and all the Biblewords given out at the lecture (not a chance you'd have time to do that during the lecture), and when I have done that, I type it all in on my computer! I've gone through a bit over 8 lectures now (we did #14 yesterday), and I'm noticing that I actually am lerning a lot, I remember things, can see 'cause-and-effect' of things etc, so I really think this is a good way to study for me - but I still can't help but feel super-stressed about everything else ... Ah well ... guess I'll survive somehow! :)

As I said - boring entry!! Sorry guys ... also finishing off with a boring reminder. I know I've gotten some votes on my poll, but I'd like to ask as many of you to vote as possible (so if you have voted, please disregard this!) - it only takes a moment, and you can be perfectly anonymous ... thanks, readers! :)

Good night!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Draedful mix at the moment!
Currently watching: Läckberg & Rudberg (Swedish book-programme with authors Camilla Läckberg and Denise Rudberg)
Currently listening to: ---
My Plans for tomorrow: STUDIES, grocery shopping

No comments: