Wednesday 28 November 2007

Headache All Day!

I woke up with a horrible headache at 4.30 this morning - NOT fun! I was supposed to meet my mentor, Rebecka, but had to cancel. We did have lectures at 1, and the teacher was going to start on a new book, which I haven't bought and haven't even had time to locate at the library, so I pretty much felt I had to be there.
Let's just say it wasn't fun, that's for sure! Our teacher is good at lectures, he knows tons and he's pretty easy to follow, but he's very intese so you end up taking notes like an idiot!! Which really is a very good thing, since exams seem to more or less only focus on what he has said on the lectures - but it's very hard to be focused and concentrated and be able to follow him when it feels like a regiment of miners are working away inside your head ...
I did survive lectures, but I haven't had the energy to do much since I got home.
What was positive at Uni today was that we found out we will get an extra week before we have to turn in our paper and have the seminar! *yay* We were suppose to hand it in on Monday and have the seminar on Wednesday but it's all been postponed for an entire week! *happy*

I have so much to do right now, but at least I don't have to stress like crazy with that! And now we don't have lectures until Monday! *yay again* I will spent the entire Thursday and Friday studying and the entire Saturday cleaning and putting up Christmas decorations ... Sunday I can hopefully relax, I will go to a Christmas concert in Helsingborg in the afternoon, try to get into the Christmas spirit a little! (oh yeah, I must remember to change the ring tone on my cell phone on Sunday, I managed to get the most annyoing version of 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas' that I have to start using now! *lol*)

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Trying to mix "fun" with "must" - not going to well.
Currently watching: The X-Files, season 4
Currently listening to: ---
My Plans for tomorrow: STUDIES

No comments: