Thursday 10 May 2007

Feeling Numb!

Right now I am feeling very numb! I went to bed last night with a headache, which is never a good idea for me. I woke up with a headache that in about an hour had turned into a migraine! I soooo hate them!! I know there are special migraine pills, but you need to see a doctor for that, and I am determined not to see a doctor until I'm practically dying! (I know I'm stupid, but I have SUCH a fear of doctors and hospitals and everything connected to it ... and even though I'm moaning about my migraines here, I'd rather have the seering pain than see a doctor - call me stupid, but that's the way I am!)
Anyway, at the moment I'm working my way through every possible pill avaliable at the pharmacy, so far, nothing has helped! I couldn't get up at all until it was about 3 p.m. and since than I haven't had the energy to do much - also, the feer of the headache returning makes you take things rather slowly!

Unfortunately, I missed lectures, and everything feels like a giant great mess at the moment! There are a lot of uncertainties as to what I'm gonna do about my exam, and last night I emailed my teacher about it. I think he's a wonderful teacher, but I don't feel I can really figure him out, so I find it very difficult to talk to him! Therefore I had hoped we could solve this mess through email, but he haven't even replied ... I have lectures first thing tomorrow morning, and I guess I'm gonna have to talk to him then, but I really don't want to ...

I tried to get some studying done tonight, but that was very dangerous for my head, so I had to give that a miss. I did spend some time with Photoshop, making some digi-scraps though! I'm still very very new to it, and have had little practice, but here's what I've come up with!

Edit: Thanks to *stupid* photobucket, you won't be able to see my scraps. Aparently I cannot log in any more! *thanks a lot!* I have tons of pics on my account, but every time I type in my password, the stupid things asks me for my password! I logged on to it a few hours ago, but aparently I can't do it now!



Jessica's Websites

No comments: