Saturday 26 May 2007

New Phone!

First off, the good news! I've bought a new mobile phone! My old one has been acting a bit weird lately, so I've been checking up on some new ones. They are horrible expensive though, I found one I REALLY liked, a Nokia 6103, but it costs about 1500:- - 2000:- ( ~ $220-$300), which is quite a lot!
By chance, I checked the Swedish auction site Tradera, and to my big surprise I found one there for about 800:- (~$115), it was almost new and the seller would include it being sent by registered mail! I know it's still a lot of money, and I'm usually not exactly rich during the summertime, but I just couldn't help myself! *lol* So I bought it ....
I'll be transfering the money on Monday or Tuesday, but I hope I'll get it by the end of the week ....

This is about the only positive thing in my life at the moment though, becuase it seems this semester will end in the same way it has been the past few months, with me feeling terrible and everything being a huge mess.
I'm really struggling with myself over this, because I really HATE how things have become, and I feel terribly upset because of this ... and at the same time I try to convince myself not to be that upset, but instead focus 100% to pass the last exam, accept the fact that things are the way they are - and try to make some changes when the exam is over.
In short - everything is VERY confusing at the moment ....

To finish off, a digi-scrap and a graphic. Enjoy!



---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Currently watching: Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
Currently listening to: Master of the House - Les Misérables Israeli Radio Recording
My Plans for tomorrow: STUDIES

No comments: