Wednesday 30 May 2007

Getting Things Done?

Yes, I think I have actually had a slightly more productive day today ... yay me!!
I've been doing some clearing up, done a lot of laundry and actually have gotten some studying done ... not too bad, right? :)

I still feel very anxious about the exam though, because since I failed the last one I feel an enormous pressure to pass this one ... it won't be easy if I have to take both of them this fall, that's for sure!
Also, I'm kind of panicking about my essay not working out ... I know I should just let that go and start dealing with it after the exam, but once a thought is stuck in my mind, it's very difficult to get it off my mind ...

As you might have noticed in previous entries, I have started trying out digital scrapbooking. I'm still very new at it, and I'm not quite sure how it works out, so I thought I'd show you the ones I've done so far and let you tell me what you think.
Feel free to make a comment on your favourite/s, and/or constructive criticism ... I welcome any opinions! :)

Here we go!
(Just click on the image to see a larger picture!)





---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Two Towers (J.R.R. Tolkien)
Currently watching: The Simpsons
Currently listening to: Prologue - Les Misérables 2005 Cast
My Plans for tomorrow: Studies, studies and more studies!

9 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

Good luck with your exam! :)

You're really gettng good at making scraps! The last 3 are my favourites though :)

Jessica said...

Aw, thanks sis! I really hope I will be able to pass!

And thanks about the scraps too! :) I'm getting more and more inspired - unfortunately I don't have many pictures of my youngest sister yet, so I guess I'll try to photograph like crazy during the summer!

Take care! :)
*hugs*

The Darkest Night said...

that's great to hear you're really getting into scrapping! :) It's fun, huh?

yeah.. I understand about the photo-issue... I hope you can take LOADS of lovely photos during the summer :)

I haven't really felt up to scrapping lately, but hopefully I will get back to it soon... kinda miss it ;) I have some adorable photos I want to scrap... ;)

Jessica said...

It really is fun!! Have to start thinking about downloading some new sets though! ;)

Yeah, I definately plan to use the camera A LOT this summer! And hey, now I have two cute little models to photograph instead of just one! :D

I hope you can get back into scrapping soon (though I know you have a lot on your mind at the moment)! It's really fun, and who knows, it might take your mind off things for a little while?

*hugs*

The Darkest Night said...

Now that's unfair... I have to find another little model *lol* (how creepy doesn't THAT make me sound *lol*)

yeah, at the moment I don't feel much like scrapping, but I'm changing moods every minute or so, so who knows? might do some this weekend... or find something else to do..will for sure have to try to find some things to keep my mind busy...

*hugs*

Jessica said...

*lol* Yeah, that did sound a little creepy actually! :) But hey, I'm a generous person - if you like you can borrow both my models ... (God, now we're BOTH sounding creepy ...)

Good luck on finding some weekend activities, I think it's a good thing to at least try to do something to take your mind off other things!

*hugs*

The Darkest Night said...

yay..I get to borrow your models?! How sweet!! and how totally creepy! *LOL*


thanks...I wasn't able to focus on scrapping, but did spend some time scanning Peter O'Brien pics...and working on that website ;)

Jessica said...

*LOL* We ARE weird, aren't we?!? :D

I saw the Peter O'Brien pictures, they were really great!
I'm glad you found something to occupy your mind for a while! :)

The Darkest Night said...

yeah, we sure are ! :) *lol*

thanks! very happy to hear you liked the pics! I was really happy to get them :) And yes, it was nice to have something to focus my mind on, if even only for a little while...