Tuesday 15 May 2007

Good Bye For Now!

A super-short mini-post saying Good-bye for now!
Luckily I got up in time this morning, so I don't have to rush like crazy ... although I'm actually looking forward to this day ending!!
Lots of intense things going on today, the worse by far will be leaving Zorro! I guess it's because of me not feeling the best either, then I have a hard time coping with the thought of "abandoning him" (even though I know I'm not, I bet that's what he's gonna feel!) ... Ah well ... nothing I can do to change it now, right?!

I'll be back late Thursday night, but I don't think you can expect a blog entry then, because I'll probably be more dead than alive, and I definately want to spend as much time as possible with Zorro ... hopefully I'll be able to post on my trip sometime during Friday!

I hope you have a great time until then!
Take care!!



No comments: