Monday 28 May 2007

Horrible Start of this Week!

Yes, this week did not start out great, that's for sure!
I was going to visit the place where I used to 'work' during my sickleave this morning, to sort out a lot of things regarding my essay! The trouble started on the way there, when I was that close to hitting a rabbit!! I've NEVER killed an animal while driving, although I've had my licence for over 10 years now, but this was WAY to close for comfort! It darted out just in front of me, and I hit the brakes as hard as I could. I still can't say what would have happened, if the rabbit hadn't sensed the danger and actually turned around and lept back instead of continuing across the road - because for that split second, my mind didn't know wether I would be able to break in time, or end up in a ditch ....
Very scary!!

Problems continued at work, when it turns out the lady I really needed to speak wasn't there. It's way to complicated to try to describe everything here, but in the long run, it looks like I won't be able to finish my essay during the summer like I had intended. I can write large parts of it, but I can't complete it until I can visit work more, with regular visits and also talks and interviews with people who aren't there now. In effect though, this means I won't be able to get a passing grade on my essay until January 2008, and it was really due this past January (2007) ... *sigh* I hate putting things off like that, I just don't know what else to do right now ....

After work I was going shopping at a large mall, which I had been looking forward to. On the way there, I came across two cats fighting eachother in the middle of the road! I saw them in good time, so I had time to slow down and nearly stop and try to scare them - but I met a car that came round a corner at high speed ... I tried to warn him by using the horn and my lights, but he never even looked at the road since he was far to busy being upset at me!! Gee, sorry for trying to save some lives!! Luckily, the cats made it though.

When I arrived at the mall, I had a throbbing headache, but I had quite a few errands to run, and after that I was going to another mall for even more errands. After noticing that the headache was getting worse by the minute, and that all I tried to do turned out completely wrong - I didn't find what I was looking for, I bought a gift for one of my sisters only to realize she already has that exact same thing (way to go!!!) ... the list could go on!

I couldn't take it anymore, so I just went home - I'll have to go back some other time ...

Now the problem is figuring out just what to do when!! I had a really fine plan worked out which included studies for the exam next week, working out stuff with the essay and generally getting things done in preparation for the summer - and now it feels everything is turned upside down and I don't know what to do ....

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading:
Currently watching:
Currently listening to:
My Plans for tomorrow:

No comments: