Wednesday 23 May 2007

Moodswings!

This is definately not a great period in my life. I don't feel comfortable going into detail about what is going on and what has happened, but I don't feel great at all!
At times, I think things are okay, I can sort of work according to a semi-new approach I have come up with for my current situation, and then it just suddenly turns completely around and I feel totally miserable! This is totally the wrong time for it as well, since there are only a few more weeks left of this semester, and I really need to try and cope during these weeks, and at least try to pass the last exam! Easier said than done, though ...

Can't really say that a lot has been happening here - apart from bad things - so I'm making this a short entry. No point in just repeating how terrible things feel right now! But I wanted to at least make an entry so you didn't think I'd abandoned my blog again!

I've just spent some time with Photoshop, and although I'm not happy with the result (so what else is new - I'm not happy with much at the moment!), I thought I'd share it here ...





---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Fellowship of the Ring (J.R.R. Tolkien)
Currently watching: The Fellowship of the Ring
Currently listening to: Come to my Garden - 'The Secret Garden'
My Plans for tomorrow: Group project for Uni.

No comments: