Saturday 9 August 2008

Back On Track!?

I think I'm back in my normal routine now ... although I can't be sure!
I had planned today to be the last "catching-up" day, so that I'd really feel I could get on with my life, but unfortunately I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning with a nasty migraine! That pretty much put a stop to all my plans, so I haven't done anything apart from trying to get rid of it.
I'm up and about now, though I haven't had the energy to be very creative at all. Guess I will have to put my whole 'catch-up-plan' forward, and deal with that tomorrow instead.

I have some general cleaning left, and some stuff I need to take down to the basement, but I would also like to start getting in touch with all my friends. Things have been almost upside down since my Dad and his family left, but I really want to be able to spend time with my friends, and for that to happen, I do have to get in touch with them first! ;)

So here's hoping tomorrow will mean a clean apartment, a general update on my friends activities and whereabouts, and hopefully getting a few internet projects done ... Sound like a good plan? :)

For now, I'm off to bed - even though I've spent most of today in bed, I'm still exhausted, and I'm hoping to get a good night's sleep now, so I can get started tormorrow morning!

Take care!

No comments: