Sunday 17 August 2008

Daily Photos!


As per request (well, sort of ...), I will be adding daily photos of my cleaning progress! *lol* As you can see, not that much has happened yet! But to be honest, the kitchen is actually CLEAN now *promise*, the only thing is I'm gonna have to put a lot of stuff in it while I clean other stuff.
The living room however, is far from ready ... and I should really get that, as well as the hall and bathroom ready by tomorrow, as I have a friend coming over on Tuesday! *yikes* I've already given up on getting the bedroom ready, it's never been really "in order" since I moved here, so I'm gonna have to take that a bit at a time ... but it's still a lot of work left.
I haven't been that efficient today either, for several reasons. One is actually shopping. I was supposed to go shopping around lunch time - but it took forever, and by the time I got home, I had forgotten a lot of stuff - so I had to go again tonight! *sigh*
Also, I haven't been feeling so great the past few days. I don't know if there's something I'm allergic to, or what's the matter, but I'm constantly sweating and I'm having problems breathing. I honestly don't think it's serious (and those of you who know me, know I'd have to experience a near-death-thing before seeing a doctor), but everything gets a lot more difficult when you're constnatly gasping for air ...

Okay, enough complaining now ... My mood is a lot better than yesterday, and even though I know I have tons of cleaning left, I'm hoping to be pretty efficient tomorrow, and feel I can get a lot of things done. My "real" vacation here at home, will probably start next week, that is tomorrow, as things will be more active from then. I've tried doing things since I got back from the summerhouse, but starting next week I will have to start dealing with Uni in a more active way, I will start meeting friends (I have one coming over on Tuesday, and have more or less decided - though not definate yet - with three others) and that will probably act as a motivator, to get the cleaning over and done with! I hope ... :)

Sorry about the not-so-long entries lately ... yesterday my mood was horrible, and I only slept about 3 hours tonight (yup, due to my breathing difficulties I'm more or less giving up sleeping in my bedroom - but the couch isn't that comfortable) so now I'm exhausted!

Today's Blog Dedication: To Storsmulan, who isn't feeling the best at the moment! My thoughts are with you! *hugs*

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Val McDermid (sorry, can't remember the English title)
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1, season 4
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: MAJOR CLEANING! :)

No comments: