Thank you to ANNIKA for giving me this blog award:
So the rules of the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Give to seven other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.
Whoa, this was very difficult, because to tell the truth, I'm not that big a blog reader actually. Also, some of the blogs I'm nominating are in Swedish ...
Here we go!
1. Yes, cheating, but giving the award back to Annika ... I constantly read Annika's blog and check for updates, it's a nice varied blog with interesting posts! :)
2. tolle lege - Lena's blog! An interesting insight into her personal life, and you can trust she finds a funny twist to her posts - lovely blog! :) (swedish)
3. Sara's blog - while not updated very regularly, it's always great to read what's she's up to (and what she feels is worth blogging about *lol*) (swedish)
4. Denna dagen, mitt liv. Johanna's blog, where she adds the sermons she's done - amazing read! While I've decided to definately not become a priest, it's fantastic to read how she interprets the Bible texts and what she decides to do with them! (swedish)
5. Even the Darkest Night Will End - Annika's Les Misérables blog is fantastic! I love reading her thoughts and comments on my absolute number one favourite musical! :)
6. Dakota's World - saw it already got an award, but I read this blog often and it's really lovely so I want to add it as well! :)
7. Film & TV - Jessica's blog about anything related to movies and television! Great reviews and interesting facts! (swedish)