Monday 25 August 2008

Tagged!

Here are my ABC's:
(was tagged by Annika)

Attached or Single?:
Single
Best Friend?: I have a few close friends, but don't ask me to choose one of them!
Cake or Pie?: Probably cake ...
Day of Choice?: Depends on what week I'm having!
Essential Item?: My Diary
Flavor of Ice Cream?: Vanilla
Gummy Bears or Worms?: Don't really care for either one of them ...
Hometown?: A somewhat small town in souther Sweden
Indulgences?: DVDs ...
January or July?: January
Kids?: Don't have any kids of my own unfortunately.
Last Movie I saw in a Theater?: Mamma Mia!
Middle Name?: Well, Jessica is technically my middle name, my first is Ann-Marie.
Number of Siblings?: Two younger (step) sisters.
Oranges or Apples?: Apples
Phobia or Fear?: I'm experiencing both of them (on different scales), and hate them equally.
Quote?: “To love another person is to see the face of God” (Les Misérables)
Reason to Smile?: My little sisters
Season?: Fall
Tag Four More: Lena, Sara, Jessica ... don't think I can think of a fourth ...
Unknown Fact About Me?: I rode a camel named Helmut once (*LOL* It's true, I promise!)
Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals?: Let's just say ... I eat meat ...
Worst Habit?: Skipping breakfast a bit too often.
Xrays or Ultrasounds?: Only ever had Xrays ... and that was not a good time!
Your favourite food?: Tacos
Zodiac?: Aquarius

No comments: