Thursday 28 August 2008

Happy Birthday Amanda Tapping!

First of all, wishing Amanda Tapping a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I've been doing okay today, better than the last few days at least, and I guess that's something. I have tried clearing off a bit here (I tend to make a mess of a perfectly clean room in about 4 seconds!), I ran a few errands in town and mailed a few packages, I've gone through some photographs and put them into Albums - I'm so way behind on that, and I've been catching up on the AmandaTapping.com Forum ... not that bad, right?! :)

I still wish I was feeling better and could be more efficient, since I know that starting Monday I probably won't have neither time nor energy to do anything but studying - but I guess I shouldn't be too hard on myself either. After all, I haven't been feeling the best, and doing something has to be better than doing nothing!

Tomorrow I simply have to meet with CSN ("The National Board of Student Aid"), as I've been putting it off forever now. If I don't meet with them and try to sort things out, I won't get my money, so I really have no choice now. Hopefully I'm feeling up for it tomorrow.
I'm not quite sure how to plan the day though, as I really should do a lot of things. I have "errands" to run pretty much all over the county, and I still haven't figured out how to plan that, what to skip, what is better to do when ... it's kinda complicated. Guess I'll have to take sometime to sort that out tonight. CSN doesn't open until 1 p.m. but if I'm going half way across the county, maybe I should try to do that before CSN tomorrow ... life is hard! Ah well, I guess that will be sorted out somehow!

I'm happy to feel this much better, I hope it continues, because I know I'm gonna need every bit of energy I can get to cope with Uni on Monday, so fingers crossed!
Hope you are all doing well!

Today's Blog Dedication: To Birthday Girl Amanda Tapping!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Val McDermid
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1, season 7
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow:CSN, errands ...

No comments: