Saturday 20 September 2008

Happy Anniversary: Another Day - Another Destiny!




This blog celebrates it's second birthday today! :)
I started it on 20 September 2006, after having problems with another blog here at Blogger. I honestly haven't made a lot of internet projects work lately, but this blog seems to be doing pretty well - well over 12,000 visitors isn't bad, right?!

I would like to make a request to my readers though, seeing as I'm celebrating at all. While the counter keeps climbing, I get very few comments on this blog. I know who some of the readers are, but it would be very nice to just hear something from those that actually take the time to read this blog ... :) It doesn't take long to just leave me a line letting me know that you're out there, maybe where you're from ...
I'm basically writing this blog for myself, of course, it's very personal and deals with my life, my thoughts and my activities, but it's very nice to see (and hear from) others that are reading it!
Thanks! :)

A lot has happened to me personally, during these past few years, and I think this development has been made visible here in the blog as well. From being more or less just off sick-leave and just starting to find my way around University studies and my life in general, I now have a stable life, I'm happy with what I'm doing, I have a number of goals in my life, that I'm fighting to achieve, and that actually also seem quite possible!
I think I've also grown a lot on a personal level, I have become an adult in a way that I don't think I was in 2006, and I feel quite good about that. I'm learning to actually like who I am, dealing with the parts I don't like, but coming to terms with who I am and what I want to do with my life and myself.

I'm naturally hoping visitors will come back, I will do my very best to keep this blog up and running with regular entries. If you feel anything is missing, if there are any kind of entries you feel you want more, or less, of, please don't hesitate to let me know (you can leave a comment and be anonymous if you like)!

Thank you again for these past two years!

4 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I love this blog! :)

and cool graphic!

Jessica said...

Thank you! :)
(And sorry about not replying sooner)

Glad you like the graphic, considering the title and headline of the blog, it HAD to be a Les Miz graphic! :)

The Darkest Night said...

You can NEVER go wrong with a Les Miz graphic! :)

Jessica said...

How VERY true! :)