Thursday 18 September 2008

One Day Behind!

Seems like I'm always one day behind on my blog entries now. Hopefully I can catch up today! :)

Yesterday was not at all as intense as 'Terrible Tuesday', but it was still pretty tough day ...
I had lectures first thing in the morning, and I'm actually pretty proud I managed to get there, after the day I had before. It worked out pretty well, we went through the next chapter, and while things are moving along very quickly, I still feel I can keep up in an acceptable way, and I do understand what it's all about ... which helps! ;)

After the lecture, I and another girl had some 'personal tutoring' with our teacher - we got some teasing from the other students for that! :) This other woman had missed the entire first week, which is very hard, and I had missed one chapter, so we went through the basics. It worked out very well, I think, and I had actually understood pretty much everything I missed all on my own! *yay* It makes all the difference having someone actually explaining it to you though, it makes much more sense, and you get a viewpoint on things from these explanantions that you could never achieve on your own.
He spent an entire hour with us (!!), which was really kind, because that is sooo not part of his regular duties! A big thank you!

I ran some errands before going home, and when I did get home, I made a point of actually really relaxing!! That felt really good, but aparently I had to pay the consequences for relaxing. Partly because I didn't as much done as I had hoped, but mostly because I started getting some serious stomach cramps during the night - and they've been there ever since. Doesn't matter what kind of medication I take, I've been awake since about 2.30 a.m. more or less moaning with pain constantly! *big sigh*
Naturally, I didn't make it to Uni this morning, but we were not going through new stuff today (save that for tomorrow) so I hope I can work it out anyway!

I'm starting to feel a little better now, or rather, the medication is starting to take the edge off the pain, so hopefully I'll be able to get something done during the afternoon ...
I have to get to Uni tomorrow for a number of reasons; partly the lecture, since we going through the next chapter, and I also have to do some shopping in town, and start checking out books for my essay.
My schedule this semester will be: essay-work on Fridays and Saturdays, and Greek the rest of the week - so I need to get started on the essay tomorrow!

Okay, seems like I'm more or less up to speed now, I hope I can keep it at that! :)
Take care!

3 comments:

Lena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

My extreme apologizes to the nice comment above, left by storchan ... My day has been terrible, and instead of actually replying to it - I deleted it ... *soooo sorry*

Lena said...

hihihi.... Sånt sker!