Tuesday 23 September 2008

Hopefully Getting Better!

The first thing I noticed when I woke up this morning: headache! *gaaaah*
I didn't make it to Uni, and that bothers me a lot!! I'm missing out on sooo much stuff now, and I really, really don't want to! Not only "regular" lectures, but mentor-meetings and essay-information and God knows what else!
Still, not much I can do about it, I suppose ...

I spent better part of the morning, once again trying to get rid of the headache, but it's been stubborn to say the least this time! Around 2 p.m. it felt "okay", and have been ever since, even though I'm still in minor pain...
Since then I have managed to prepare all sentences (they were due today, but I don't think they had the time to go through all of them, so there are probably some left to deal with tomorrow), and also go back and check out what I have missed, what I don't know. I think I have narrowed that down, and at least that lets me know what I'm supposed to be working on ....

My cold is definately better now, a bit of a runny nose, but that's it, and I can definately live with that. After my study session (which was done in parts, as I had to take breaks often), my head feels worse again, but I desperately hope it will be better tomorrow.

I need to be feeling fit for fight tomorrow, for so many reasons, so having a headache (or something else!) simply isn't an option ... I just hope my head - and the rest of my body - understands and accepts that!

We have lectures at 8 tomorrow morning, and I have a feeling he might go through the next chapter then (or he might save it to Friday - we don't have lectures on Thursday), and that means I have to be there!
Then I'm off to the big University library, as I think I have found a book for my essay, that might be just what I need. After that I will study in the Department library, there are lots of books to read there as well - and should I get any time left over (yeah right! *rolling eyes*), I need to go back and learn all the Greek I've missed.
I will also be meeting Lena, as she has a seminar tomorrow afternoon. I'm really looking forward to seeing her again, we haven't seen each other for a while now!
Yup, those are my plans ...

I should try to relax now - and maybe study a little more Greek tonight - but I will definately try to go to bed early and get as much sleep as possible ... hopefully that will make me feel better in the morning!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Goldeneye, John Gardner
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1, season 10
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: Lectures, Libraries, Lena (lots of L's! *lol*) - see above for details.

2 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

aw...I really hope you're feeling better tomorrow! *HUGS*

Good luck with your studies!

Jessica said...

*THANKS*