Saturday 13 September 2008

Not As I Had Hoped!

I had hoped to get a lot done today, not only studying but also cleaning, errands and just generally catching up to a lot of things - and that sooo didn't happen. So now I'm in a bad mood!
I guess it started this morning, I got up late, and I had this one thing I needed to do, I had been putting it off far too long - and once I got going, it didn't work out at all! *deep sigh*
Since then it has just continued, in not much has been done at all!

I know I have tomorrow as well, but I'm meeting Kajsa in Malmö tomorrow, so I won't have the whole day to plan. I'm really looking forward to seeing her again, hopefully also her boyfriend, whom I have never met, as it's been ages since we saw eachother. But I still can't help feeling stressed out, especially since I didn't get as much done today as I had hoped.

I have a very tough week ahead of me as well - and I know I can't afford to miss any more lectures, at least not the way I have been up to now, and studies aren't getting any easier. I have lectures 10-12 on Monday and 8-10 on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday ... and Tuesday is really terrible! Lectures at 8-10, mentor-meeting at 10, which I will have to leave early from, because at 10.30 I have to meet with my essay-professor (so I have to get something done on that on Monday afternoon). At 2.30 we have a seminar for the essay with the entire group and 4-6 I have a course in ... bascially it's help for writing an essay, you get hints and ideas and help searching for information and various stuff. I think it will be very good to attend (it's an optional course, and you don't get exams or stuff like that) - but I will definately be dead after that day!
Also, not forgetting that I probably should prepare about 15-20 sentences to the lecture on Wednesday morning ... *gulp*

I don't mind working hard, and generally I feel really good about the whole Uni-situation now, but it's hard knowing that I have such tough times ahead of me, and not feeling so great. I'm really upset about not getting more done today, because I think I would have felt better if I had. I know I can still get a few hours before I need to go to bed, but I'm extremely tired at nights now (might have something to do with the fact that I usually get up before 4 a.m. in the morning), so I'm not sure I can concentrate.

Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just constantly whining! *apologzing now*
I'll just sign off and hopefully find myself in a better mood tomorrow!
Take care!

No comments: